Important Information about Unicover® Discount Coupons Usable
at the www.artworkoriginals.com Website
Discount Coupons are registered on our system, and can be used
by mail, telephone or via www.artworkoriginals.com by giving the serial number. Coupon serial
numbers are 12 numeric digits long and are formatted: nnn-nnn-nnn-nnn,
but entered without dashes. For example: 234567890123
- Only one (1) Discount Coupon can be used per offer code and a Discount
Coupon can be used only once.
- A Discount Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer level
discount. This means that if you use a Discount Coupon with an offer at
www.artworkoriginals.com, that Discount Coupon will automatically override and replace any other
offer level discount that may be shown.
- Once used, a Discount Coupon cannot be reissued.
- If used on an order that is less than the face amount of the Discount
Coupon, a Discount Coupon with a dollar value (rather than a percentage
discount) is valid only for the amount used and the excess is not refunded
- Discount Coupons have no cash value and are redeemable for merchandise
- Discount Coupons are also subject to any additional terms and
conditions that may have been specified on the Discount Coupon.
- Discount Coupons are not valid for offers for postage stamps or coins
that are sold at their face value or that would cause the postage stamps or
coins to be sold at less than their face value.
Log Off |
Mailing List |
About Us |
What's New |
Customer Service |
My Personal Art Gallery |
Last Updated: April 24, 2018 12:14.50 MT |
Copyright © Unicover Corporation 1997-2018. All Rights Reserved.